- Run Club @ Burleigh or Main Beach:
- Casual rate - $12 per session
- 10 Session Pass - $80 ($8 per session)
- Monthly pass - $50 per month (please contact us to set up Direct Debit)
- Junior Squad (Secondary Students)
- Attending all sessions - Terms 1-3 (including following holidays) - $325; Term 4 only - $275; Summer holidays only - $165
- One session per week - Terms 1-3 (including following holidays) - $180; Term 4 only - $150; Summer holidays only - $90
- Junior Squad members must hold a Gold Coast Run Co Yearly membership - $30 renewed in January every year).
- Whippets (Primary Students)- $180 per term (2 sessions) or $90 per term (1 session)
Pay via the links below or via EFT:
Account Name: Gold Coast Run Co
Account number: 10068792
Eg/ SmithMBRC or Elliottwhippets or Williamsjunior
Gold Coast Run Co - Yearly Membership
This is valid for a calendar year starting in January with the perks being:
- Membership to Gold Coast Run Co and notification/emails of different initiatives and running related information
- 15% discount on Saucony Shoes
- Membership to QRun; the hub of running events in Queensland, this has many benefits, some of which are:
- Discounted entry into Qrun events and Queensland Athletics events
- Personal Accident Insurance coverage under the National Athletics Insurance Scheme.
Run Club - Casual pass (1 session)
This is perfect for the Run Club runner who can only make one session every now and then.
Run Club - 10 Session Pass ($8 per session)
Equates to $8 per session. Passes are valid for a full 12 months from date of purchase and entitles holders to attend any of the Run Club sessions.
Junior Squad - Term 3 training fees
Training fees cover sessions beginning at the start of term through to the end of the next holidays.
Please ensure you indicate which group your son/daughter is training with and ensure that you have completed the Questionnaire/Indemnity form on the GC Run Co website once for the current calendar year.