Whippets Holiday Session - Thursday 21st January
• Our Plan to kick off the year, is to see any interest with having a 3hr Whippets Holiday Session - with Running, fun and adventure, with our Whippets coaches led by Amber Donnelley.
• 21st Jan Thursday - 2021 from 8am to 11am / 3hrs
We will meet Tallebudgera , at Jellurgal Aboriginal culture centre, parent drop off at car park.
Plan of the day:
- Jog - 1k warm up
- Drills - technique
- Hills - short, fast x10
- Longer loop , with hills - x 2
- Adventure walk, through headland - shady, area
- Walk down to rock pools, explore, paddle our feet, and have morning tea.
- 1k or 2k jog back to Burleigh point, grass flat area, near BBQ - Meet, re group - games. - parent pick up, 11am
$45 per child (please note that we will require 10 kids to go ahead with this, if there are less than 10, we will cancel and all families will receive a full refund).
Bring water bottles, hats, towel, swimmers, sunscreen
We provide - morning tea.
This will be a great start heading back to school, getting the kids active, and motivated for Crossy and other sports.
ALL Welcome, Pizzey and Southport Whippets!